The ERI I course is the student’s first entry into public safety diving. Upon graduation, the successful student will possess the skills necessary for limited open water public safety diving activities.
- Open Water Diver certification (SDI, PADI, etc.)
- Minimum age 18
Qualifications of Graduates
Following completion of this course, graduates will be capable of performing as an entry-level public safety diver without direct supervision. Graduates will also be able to participate in limited recovery/rescue operations.
- ERD I Diver shall operated under the supervision of a team supervisor.
- Dive operations limited to 18 meters/60 feet of depth.
- Dive profiles are kept within no decompression limits.
- Operations shall always be conducted in conditions consistent with training.