The SDI Recreational Nitrox course is designed to teach open water divers how to use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with the aid of a nitrox programmable dive computer.
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver , SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent, or current enrollment in one of those courses
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- At the completion of the course, the students are required to have 100 percent comprehension of the
questions and answers located at the end of every chapter of the SDI Easy Nitrox Diving Student Manual
- Analyze at least of 2 nitrox cylinders
- Log at least 1 nitrox cylinder
- Program a nitrox computer to a mix between 22-40 percent oxygen
Need to share this course with your training officer?
Find Us On Social Media
Our Professional Training Cadre is 100% Mobile To You
Northeast Public Safety Divers is a premiere public safety dive training company that offers a variety of SDI and ERDI certification courses to recreational and public safety divers, from basic all the way through Supervisor, with a large catalog of specialties. Our operation is mobile and we will bring an entire certification course to your department or area.