The rescue certification course is designed to develop the knowledge and necessary skills for an individual to effectively perform diver rescues and assists, and administer necessary first aid.
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Provide proof of current CPR, first aid and oxygen (O2) provider (where local law permits) certification*
- Provide proof of SDI Advanced Adventure Diver certification, or equivalent, or open water diver certification and 40 logged open water dives
* Note: SDI CPROX, CPR1st or CPROX1stAED courses may be combined with the rescue program by qualified instructors.
In order to complete this course, students must:
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive emergency planning and execution
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently
- Satisfactorily complete the SDI Rescue Diver Knowledge Quest
Need to share this course with your training officer?
Find Us On Social Media
Our Professional Training Cadre is 100% Mobile To You
Northeast Public Safety Divers is a public safety dive training company that offers a variety of certification courses to recreational and public safety divers, from basic all the way through Supervisor, with a large catalog of specialties. Our entire operation is mobile and we will bring an entire certification course to your department or area.